If you are thinking to buy a Cycle which is around 30000 Rs. then you just need a good guide for it. Because for buying Cycle in 30000 Rs. is much higher. Before investing your money must do proper research and after that only make a good decision for buying a cycle. So, for making your research easier I have listed the Best Gear Cycle under 30000. Because 30000 Rs. is really a good budget which can give you the best cycle with good components. Like, disc brakes, gears, etc. Those days are gone when gears give the luxury look. But, in today’s date, there is a need for gear which gives the quality ride.
Best Gear Cycle Under 30000
Sports is growing in India and Cycling is also started growing as a sport in India. But, there is a question that appears is everyone’s mind that which cycle is best. So, if this question is coming in your mind also then this article is for you. Here we have given the list of Best Gear Cycle under 30000 in which we have added the description of the cycle and key features which will help you to take a good decision. So, if you are searching for the best and affordable Gear cycle then continue reading this article see which bicycle is best for you.
- Montra Blues 1.2
Montra is one of the best bicycle brand that which is owned by an Indian company TI Cycles. Montra has many different variants and they every year launch the cycle of new models. Montra Blues 1.2 is coming with the perfect combination of blue and black color which gives the modern look to it.
By the way, the company do some upgradation with Blue 1.2 of design and will not do many changes. So, I recommend you if you are getting the second-hand cycle then you should buy it because the company does not change it too much. But, if there is not much change in the price of the latest version of the cycle then you should go for it. If you do this then you will get the good resale value when you are thinking to buy a new cycle after a couple of years. For checking the latest price of Montra Blues 1.2 then you should check it on Amazon.
- In this bicycle, 6061 Aluminium alloy which is lightweight is used.
- The Montra Blues 1.2 comes with the 24 gear combination.
- The shifting of gears is very smooth which uses the thumb shifter of Shimano Altius SL-M310.
- The Top fame of this cycle is in slope which makes easier for the women to ride this bicycle.
- It has the mechanical disc brakes which are also made up of metal alloy.
- The wheel is consist of double-walled alloy rims and has the Kenda 700x35C tires.
- Montra Unplugged 700C Sporty Road Bike/Bicycle
This is the first road cycle that we are listing it here. Montra Unplugged is the best option for the beginner who just starting the riding by cycle. Means, I know there are many cheap price cycles are available but I m talking about the quality of this cycle which is best for the beginner. It is also best for the person who wants to cover some long distance at a higher speed. But, you will do not feel much comfort while riding it because it keeps the posture of the body for increasing the riding speed.
- It has the lightweight aluminum alloy frame.
- It comes with the 14 gears
- The Montra Unplugged does not have the disc brakes. It comes with the V-brake system – Promax RC-452. In the absence of many gears and disc brakes, the weight also decreased.
- Huffy Men’s Vantage 3.0
A fairly priced and affordable cycle, it comes fitted with state of the art gear systems and pedals that create it an honest ride once going over the rough and rocky track. this can be an honest purchase for somebody wanting to take a position in an exceeding cycle for undergoing showy adventures on rocky lands for long durations of your time. the edges are fitted with rugged tires that are designed to handle a mixture of tract whereas conjointly sustain an honest grip and friction whereas riding. The wheel size for this cycle possesses vital artistry over smaller wheels and provides the pedaller with a stronger sense of stability and management. The bar grips offer snug|a cushty|a snug} feeling once riding down with this bike as they’re soft with soft comfortable cushions and sleek cloth. The brakes are fast and perform adequately PRN and this cycle is overall an honest bike if you’re serious regarding mountain biking within the hills or perhaps on non-paved roads or rustic country methods.
- The frame size of this bicycle is 18-inch.
- It comes with the 21 gears.
- Tire size is 27-inch which is only 1-inch more than the common tires.
- Also has the lightweight alloy.
- Montra MadRock
This is another best option if you want to buy the Montra brand cycle. The price is also not much high and can be afforded by the person who has a budget of 30000 Rs. It comes with the disc brake and the Aluminium Alloy frame which gives the lightweight to it. Both the front and rear are the disc breaks. In today’s date, the price for this cycle is Rs. 22,100. You can check the latest price on Amazon and if you want then you can purchase it from there also. But, you can only return bicycle if there is any damage at the time of delivery otherwise they won’t accept the return.
Now, let’s see some key features of Montra MadRock.
- In this bicycle, 6062 Aluminium alloy which is lightweight is used.
- The zoom suspension is used in the front of this bicycle.
- Shimano Tourney is used in both the front and back.
- With the help of Double walled alloy, the rims are created.
- Montra Madrock uses Wanda P1197, 27.5X1.95 MTB tires.
- Firefox Raptor 26T
This is one of the most popular premium cycles which is famous for its full suspension “Raptor” it is designed by engineer specially for riding properly in the jerky terrain. The bike has perfect smoothness, grip and the mountain bike are also available in two colors that are Deep Ocean and Matt White. The price of the cycle is now Rs. 24880 you can check the latest price on Amazon or Flipkart.
Now, let’s see the key features of Firefox Raptor 26T.
- It comes with the lightweight frame of Alloy Full Suspension.
- Has Disc brakes which have the lever of Shimano EF51.
- The wheel size is 26-inch which is perfect and best for the Indian buyer.
- It has the 21 gears. The front is Shimano TX50 and rear is Shimano Acera M360.